Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

I'm a little late getting this up, but this is my page for the Your Scrapbook Place challenge this month. This page is almost entirely elements from Lisa Decosse at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The background paper is from a Christmas set.  I made the frame using Lisa's Oh Canada paper.  I contacted Lisa and received her permission to reduce the color saturation so the tones would match the pastels on the page.  I used a scanned file of the program for the "Theatre in the Park" and "The Pajama Game" titles. Lisa has some lovely butterflies on her blog right now and a contest to win the set for free.  Better hurry over and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful job Kathy. I love how you managed to use so many elements and make it look all so beautiful.

    Thanks so much for creating with my elements. It was a pleasure working with you and the rest of team!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete